Saturday, 29 January 2011

Time for high tea



Today has been an amazing day and a great start to the weekend. I met up with the girls at The Tea Room where we thoroughly enjoyed scones, macaroons, mixed pastries, and a fine selection of tea over relaxed conversation and a few good laughs. Naturally, once ladies are in the QVB they must window shop, and that we did, with a few little purchases thrown in along the way to keep things interesting.

I did very well at sticking to my window shopping/allowed purchases list, as did the girls. My purchases started off with a picnic bag from Victoria's Basement, closely followed by a trip to Fossil who had recently reduced their prices (happy days) and a quick dash in to Marcs, only to find a great dress at a third of the original price. I can't wait to wear it out.

The moral to the watch purchasing story; a girl can only hint that she needs something for so long, before she goes and gets it for herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment