Friday, 28 January 2011

You only get out what you put in


After a hectic week at work, not managing to get to Contours for my daily exercise, and skipping my dietary requirements of 3 fruit and 5 veg for days my body is not liking me. So I was very surprised that I managed to run at all tonight. It wasn't my best effort, but my new asics joggers made it possible-even if they are pink. What really did shock me is that I'm not huffing and puffing to the next street sign and then walking. There were even times tonight when I realised that I wasn't hating running and found a rhythm. It was a good way to start the weekend.

I pounded the pavement for 30 minutes before going home for a high protein, no carb dinner and drinking lots of water. Tomorrow morning I'm having high tea with the girls, and after that I'm on a massive health kick in a desperate attempt to run 7km in just 8 more sleeps....the less weight I have to carry over that distance the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment