Tuesday, 10 May 2011

Frenchs Forst market


The smallest apple.
 A few weeks ago Mark and I went to the Frenchs Forest markets for the first time. I must admit, after living just outside of Paris for a little while I developed a love affair with Parisian food markets, and I doubt that anything in Australia will ever come close, still, that doesn't stop me from visiting markets when ever I can make the time.

I was pleasantly surprised by the variety of stores and produce available, not to mention the storeholders knoweldge and enthusiasm for their products. We haven't been back for a second time since we were away over Easter, and busy with family birthday parties. However, I have my fingers crossed for good weather, and good health for both of us to make a return visit this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment