Saturday, 2 June 2012

MS Fun Run



This time tomorrow morning my sister and I will have finished the 8km MS Fun Run which starts and finishes near Sydney's Luna Park in Bradfield Park.

Since I haven't been pounding the pavement much lately I'm not feeling overly prepared. However, I've been doing some intense cross training that has been building my leg strength and overall fitness, so I'm aiming to do the run in under 55 minutes. Any better than that and I will be a very happy lady.

My sister and I have participated in the MS fun run for years as our Mum has multiple sclerosis and we want to help raise awareness and funds for research.

Mark will be onsite taking photos of the event and how I am going tomorrow, so if I raise $100 I will post even the most terrible photos that show me struggling. Donate here http://register.mswalk.org.au/2012-MS-Walk-and-Fun-Run-Sydney/Nadene to aid MS research and laugh at me running.

No comments:

Post a Comment