Friday, 6 July 2012

Tiger cubs at Taronga Zoo


Mark and I are Taronga Zoo Friends which means we pay a yearly membership fee and can visit the zoo when ever we feel like it-well, if we don't have something else that we have to do, like work. Thanks to the Zoo Friends program we spontaneously stopped in to see how much the tiger cubs had grown since our last visit and I was flabergasted. I honestly couldn't stop saying "look how big they are" and "I can't believe how much they've grown".

On this visit we were particularly lucky as there were very few people watching the tigers, and it was feeding time, so we got to see some great behaviours. My favourite is the way one cub was adament that it was going to eat it's lunch at the table, even though the table it chose was round and posed a slight challenge.






No comments:

Post a Comment